BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- We are really looking forward to welcoming you to the Fire on the Water Experience.
- At the time of your booking, the event was safe to go ahead. The COVID-19 situation is ever-changeable, so please keep an eye out for updates. Email remains the most effective way for us to communicate with our customers, so please read all correspondence you are sent.
- Plan ahead and study the visitor information and maps found on our website and sent with the booking confirmation.
- Before you set off, check your tickets and get them ready on your smart phones, or printed ready for scanning at the entrance.
- Please organise yourselves to arrive in your group and please arrive on time, do not arrive before your check-in time.
- Check the forecast before your visit and wear weather appropriate clothes, grippy shoes.
Part of North Drive has been closed for safety reasons. Please plan your route into town accordingly.
The event address is: The Venetian Waterways, North Drive, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1EQ
Public Transport: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/visitor-information/how-to-get-here
WHERE TO PARK
There are approx 200 spaces in the carpark onsite and 16 disability parking spaces. Please refrain from leaving your car here after your visit to allow others the opportunity to park closeby.
Here is a full list of carparks in and around Town: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/visitor-information/parking
Parking information is also included in your booking email as well as on main Fire on the Water page.
- If you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please postpone your visit.
- Please take care of yourself and others by keeping a safe distance from others during your visit.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and at key points around the site.
- Although this is an outdoor event, we recommend that face coverings are worn during your visit unless you have a specific exemption. You may be asked to leave if you refuse to cover your nose and mouth.
- Whilst queuing to enter, please wear your mask.
- Whilst inside the event, please keep moving slowly and keep to the one way system.
- Please approach the nearest steward if you need help or to leave the site before the end.
- DO NOT TOUCH any of the equipment!
- Keep to the designated pathways.
- Please do not allow Small children to wander loose off the walkways
- Disability Parking is available.
- For those with mobility issues there is a Short Route available, please see map.
- For those with a visual impairment, please visit the map for an audio description of the experience.
Let us know if you have specific needs. Email Jacob@outtherearts.org.uk
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All Emergency exits, First Aid Points, Lost Child Points and pathways are depicted on the map.
- Please keep to the pathways at all times.
- Do not touch the Water and Fire installations
- Life buoys available on site
- Fire Gardeners on site to safely direct you around the installation
- Advisory to wrap up warm/wear sensible shoes.
- In the case of an incident, please alert a steward/security.
WHERE TO STAY
Great Yarmouth has an abundance of quirky and independent accommodation providers. Please see the below link to find out more: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/where-to-stay
WHERE TO EAT
Make an evening of it! Dine out before or after your visit in one of Yarmouth’s many restaurants, bars and cafes. There are many Secret Menu participants who have created special treats just for the Fire on Water visitors. Find out more here: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/eat
Fancy some secret Norfolk delights? Have a browse of our Norfolk Secret Menu: https://www.lovenorwichfood.co.uk/2019/12/14/secret-menu-norfolk-off-menu-dishes-all-over-the-county/
Access queries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection requests (Opt-out) – email@example.com
Complaints – firstname.lastname@example.org
Media – email@example.com
Groups and Schools – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers – email@example.com