Your Experience at Fire on the Water
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to Fire on the Water.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Before your visit please plan ahead and study the FAQs and map found on our website.
- Before you set off, check your tickets and upload them to your smartphones, or printed ready for scanning at the entrance.
- Please organise yourselves to arrive in your group and please arrive on time, do not arrive before your check-in time.
- Check the forecast before your visit and wear weather appropriate clothing and wellington boots if possible.
- At the time of your booking, the event was safe to go ahead. The COVID-19 situation is ever-changeable, so please keep an eye out for updates. Email remains the most effective way for us to communicate with our customers, so please read all correspondence you are sent.
WHERE TO PARK
WHERE TO PARK
For location information please visit: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/visitor-information/parking
- If you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please postpone your visit.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and at key points around the site.
- DO NOT TOUCH any of the equipment!
- No Running.
- Please do not allow small children to wander loose.
- Please approach the nearest steward if you need help or to leave the site before the end.
- Disability Parking is available at the various free car parks.
- Let us know if you have specific needs. Email Jacob@outtherearts.org.uk
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All Emergency exits, First Aid Points, Lost Child Points and pathways are depicted on the map.
- Do not touch the Water or Fire installations
- Parents and guardians: Please keep a close on eye on your children and please do not let them roam the site freely
- Please stand at least 1.5 meters away from the structures for your own safety. Especially when taking selfies!
- Please be mindful of the trenches around the site. They are filled with water
- Fire Gardeners on-site to safely direct you around the installation
- It’s advisory to wrap up warm/wear sensible shoes, such as Wellington Boots.
- In the case of an incident, please alert a member of staff/steward/security.
WHERE TO STAY
Great Yarmouth has an abundance of quirky and independent accommodation providers. Please see the below link to find out more: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/where-to-stay
WHERE TO EAT
Make an evening of it! Dine out before or after your visit in one of Yarmouth’s many restaurants, bars and cafes. Find out more here: https://www.visitgreatyarmouth.co.uk/eat